Nike’s redesigned NFL uniform that everyone will be talking about tonight
- The helmet’s unique design fades from matte black in front to shiny gold in the rear.
- Nike’s Jags jersey is made out of high-tech stretch material that hugs the torso for a sleek look but still offers the necessary range of motion.
- An armed-forces-style badge is a nod to Jacksonville’s sizable military community.
- The belt adds hidden padding, which could help players avoid hip pointers, a common injury.
- When a player interlaces his hands just the right way, the gloves create a single image, the team logo.
Sorry, but I am not a fan of the new Jags logo or uniforms.